Who is DungeonArts
DungeonArts is a provider of premium digital dungeon tiles and mapping objects for use in role-playing games. It is the commercial extension of greytale.com which had been serving role-playing game masters and cartographers since 2007 with free digital game content. It is owned by freelance artist Greg Taylor. All artwork is original and made to bring your imagination to the tabletop.
What are the DungeonArts Products
- Dungeon Blanks: A continuing series of empty dungeon tile sets for building your dungeon quickly. Allows for maximum versatility.
- Dungeon Elements: A continuing series of fantasy map objects to dress the Dungeon Blanks tiles or your own designs.
- Theme Specific Packs: From time to time individual packs will be released for specific themes.
- With many more to come…
Where can you use these tiles/tokens
- Roll20.net – A virtual tabletop with over a million online users. Tiles and tokens are automatically active on Roll20 if purchased via the Roll20 marketplace or upload-able to Roll20 if purchased via the DungeonArts store.
- Other Virtual Tabletops – Downloadable for personal use in other VTT’s or applications.
- Private mapping for real tabletop games – Downloadable for private use. Using your favorite cartography software or graphic editing tools make your own dungeons, tiles and stock them as you like!